Peak Fitness: Reap the Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training
While exercise is one of the major factors that will help you become optimally healthy and will give you profound benefits as you age it’s not just any type of exercise.
To maximise your efforts you will want to focus on developing a simple high-intensity exercise routine because this will not only beat traditional cardio workouts in terms of common exercise benefits, but it will also improve your human growth hormone production and therefore your general health which will help you fight against cancer and also has ageing delay benefits.
There is a technique called Peak Fitness, which is a form of high-intensity exercise that offers great benefits to your overall health. It’s a type of interval (anaerobic) training where you alternate between short bursts of high-intensity exercise with gentle recovery periods.
It is important to note that being physically active helps you:
- Lower your risk of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes
- Improve your resistance to infections
- Get high-quality sleep which helps your body rejuvenate and replenish itself
- Lose, gain, or maintain weight (depending on your needs)
- Fight the common cold and flu
- Improve your brain power to make you smarter
- Prevent and relieve chronic pain, including joint pain, osteoarthritis, and back and musculoskeletal pain1
- Banish depression and improve your emotional health2
One of the major reasons why Peak Fitness is a phenomenal exercise is that it promotes longevity. The anti-aging benefits of Peak Fitness can be attributed to its ability to increase production of human growth hormone (HGH), also known as “the fitness hormone.” HGH not only promotes muscle growth and effectively burns your excess fat, but also plays an important part in promoting overall health and longevity.
To find out more I highly recommend you check out the full article and develop your own Peak Fitness workout regime by clicking on the following link:
[inf_infusionsoft_locked optin_id=”optin_9″] https://articles.mercola.com/peak-fitness.aspx
Source: http://www.mercola.com/ [/inf_infusionsoft_locked]