Our underarms are extremely sensitive parts of our bodies.
“Normal” deodorants are made of:
- Heavy Metals
- Artificial, Man Made Scents
- and Chemicals Upon Chemicals
Because of the sensitivity of our underarms, these dangerous chemicals and metals creep into our system wreaking havoc and causing all sorts of problems and illnesses, and linked to:
- Hormonal Inbalances
- Neuron Damage
This article will show you pictures of:
- Bumps that should not be ignored
- Discoloration, and what that means
- Fungal and Bacterial concerns
- And other important cancer related information
Read the first article to learn it all and then the second article on how to make your own natural and safe deodorant.
[inf_infusionsoft_locked optin_id=”optin_9″] https://fittipdaily.com/why-deodorant-is-bad-for-your-health-18086/