As scary as bladder cancer can be, luckily it can be detected early because many of the symptoms are obvious and noticeable!
Luckily, if you know your body and take changes seriously, you will stay on top of harm being done to it.
Taking signs seriously will:
- Help you watch for changes in urine
- Help you notice your urination habits
- Help you take burning, pain, difficulty or inability in urination seriously
- Help you take note of unusual sleepiness, loss of appetite, and/or weight loss
- Help you to be aware of any swollen feel and/or pelvic pain
- Help you detect the early signs of bladder cancer
- Help you get to a doctor sooner
Click below to learn more and get full access.
[inf_infusionsoft_locked optin_id=”optin_9″] https://www.littlethings.com/bladder-cancer-symptoms/
Source: https://www.littlethings.com/ [/inf_infusionsoft_locked]